Friday, January 12, 2007
Welcome NLP Connectors!
I'd like to take a moment to extend a hearty welcome to all of my friends from NLP Connections!

I've been working pretty hard on putting together some resources for you like this blog and my podcast, as well as my upcoming seminars and trainings (scroll down to read more and hear a bit about those!).

One of the things that I've experienced over and over again when dealing with some of the very best trainers in NLP is an abundance mindset.

These are people like Jonathan Altfeld or James Lavers (just to name two, there are many others!) who make their living teaching other people NLP and then go out of their way to give freely of that knowledge as well, rather than cautiously guarding their secrets.

Perhaps there are some people who only take and never give back, but my experience is that when you give, you attract the kind of people into your life who also give. And let's face it, the people who don't give back might be best ignored anyway.

I think that there's not really much fun in building your life around the things you want to move away from. I'd much rather build my life around the things and people that I want to move towards.

And so, this is another step that I'm taking in moving towards all of you. Thanks for all of your interest in me and for all of your kind words over the years. If the resources that I can give you in this place and in my podcast can serve as a small thanks for those kindnesses, then it is my pleasure indeed to say thank you in this way!

About The Podcast

If you'd like to subscribe to my podcast so that you are automatically notified of new episodes, just subscribe to the RSS feed for the podcast by clicking here.

If you use iTunes to sync your iPod, click here to add my podcast automatically.

New episodes come out every one to two weeks and tend to run about 20 minutes in length. If you've got questions you'd like to ask or topics you'd like to see me address, click here to e-mail me!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Be Well,

Michael Perez

Labels: , , , , , , ,

 
posted by Michael Perez at Friday, January 12, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: