Sunday, December 10, 2006
Podcast episode 002 - What is Trance? Pt, 1
Hi Everyone,

The second episode of my podcast is up. It's an exploration of the concept of Trance and just what it might be, both as an experience and as a neurological phenomenon. My podcast is designed to be enjoyable whatever your skill level, so feel free to give it a listen!

Don't forget that you can subscribe via
iTunes, Odeo, and via just about any RSS reader. We're at 2,400 subscribers thus far, without yet having advertised its availability... ;)

And how about considering doing your old pal Michael a favour and writing up a review or leaving me some feedback? A review, good, bad or indifferent, will help others determine if my podcast might be worth a listen or not. And feedback can tell me how well (or poorly) I'm getting across what I mean to be communicating and will give you a voice in what you hear next!! And if you want, you can even Skype me and ask your question on my next podcast yourself!

I'm waiting to hear from you!

Be Well,

Michael Perez

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Michael Perez at Sunday, December 10, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: