Sunday, December 17, 2006
Podcast episode 003 - What is Trance? Pt, 2
The third episode of my podcast and the second part of my explanations about what trance is should now be available at the usual locations (iTunes, Odeo, etc.) or you can just click on the title of this post which is the link to the feed for my podcast.

My podcast is generally intended to be enjoyable even for people who have little or no background in hypnosis or NLP. And, a the same time, those of you who are already familiar with these things can learn something from them on a slightly different level...

One of the things I like to do is teach things on many levels at the same time, and my podcasts are no exception. So, those of you who have a familiarity with non-authoritarian hypnosis or NLP might want to have a different listen to podcasts two and three, comparing and contrasting...

And no matter what level you're listening to it on, I hope you enjoy it!


Be Well,

Michael Perez

Labels: , , ,

 
posted by Michael Perez at Sunday, December 17, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: